Thursday, January 19, 2017

2016 dividend updates



I am glad to have grown my dividends by 10.6% from last year (I am still shocked!). I was doing very well with investing till Q2. Q2 was my by best. After that I had to sell few of my positions to meet some commitments. Q3 I could not contribute much. Q4 I was more or less back to my regular investment level (although not as good as Q2). Without Q2 I would not have beaten my 2015 dividends. I am looking forward to 2017 Q1. How do you guys investment and still meet life commitments?

Dividend comparison

2016 Q4

2 comments:

  1. Just goes to show the power of earning a growing passive income stream from multiple sources. Even with bad Qs an overall year result can still show growth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised myself. I had to liquidate a portion of my portfolio for other commitments. I believe I am back on track again.

      Delete