Saturday, November 2, 2019

2019 Q3 Dividend Income

It has been very busy at work and life and I have had no time to write my Q3 dividend update.

Dividend Income
I got $393.56 in dividends in my taxable account and $57.51 in dividends in my Roth IRA. Altogether, I received $451.07 in dividends in 2019 Q3. As compared to 2018 Q3, I had a 26.62% increase in dividends. This is a nice reversal from the downward trend observed in Q2.





Baby DG Dividends
In Q3, I have started contributing to baby DG’s (Dividend Geek) account. As expected this account has started generating dividends. In 2019 Q3, baby DG’s portfolio generated $26.40 in dividends.

Passive Income
Passive income is no longer my passion. Even though I don’t diligently try to maximize my returns, I still generate a decent amount of income from my side hustles. Some of my side hustles include Vitality, credit card (cash back), Swagbucks, TopCashBack and Raise.com. I categorize my (Roth) IRA dividends as a separate source as I do not have immediate access to it. As of September 2019, I received $1,605.22 in passive income.

2 comments:

  1. Generating $1600 for something you are not passionate about is quite the accomplishment!

    Just curious, how much $$$ do you generate from adsense and how much traffic do you typically see a month?

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I'm trying to get the RSS feed for your blog posts so I can follow you but I'm getting an error.
    You might want to look into it with FeedBurner.

    ReplyDelete