Friday, November 24, 2017

10-Year Dividend Growers with dividend increase (Nov 20 - Nov 24)

dividend growth stocks, identify dividend growth, dividend increases companies, 10-year dividend growers

One way to identify dividend growth stocks is to look for dividend increases. Companies that pay rising dividends are likely to be financially healthy and generate consistent cash flow. I am interested in stocks with at least ten consecutive years of increasing annual regular dividend payments. Here is a list of such companies that increased their dividends last week.







Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL), +11.76% dividend increase

Hormel Foods Corporation has declared quarterly dividend of $0.1875(+11.76% increase). It goes ex-dividend on 1/12/2018 and is payable on 2/15/2018. Annualized dividend is $0.68 at a yield of 1.98%.


Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX), +2.74% dividend increase

Becton, Dickinson and Company has declared quarterly dividend of $0.75(+2.74% increase). It goes ex-dividend on 12/7/2017 and is payable on 12/29/2017. Annualized dividend is $2.92 at a yield of 1.30%.



10-Year Dividend Growers with dividend increase (Nov 13 - Nov 17)









8 comments:

  1. Geek -

    Actually, Hormel's dividend is $0.1875!! I want to make sure you have a chance to update!! Love the dividend increase, Hormel has been incredible in that regard!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lanny. I tend to round off to the second decimal place. To make it uniform. I have updated it to $0.1875.

      Delete
  2. Great increase from Hormel, but unfortunately I don't own that one. I do own BDX. It has been a strong performer for my portfolio of dividend stocks, but I was a little disappointed in this increase. Thanks for the update Div Geek. Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Tom. I own both as a part of VIG (Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF).

      Delete
    2. VIG is a great fund. I own it's close cousin VYM. Tom

      Delete
    3. Nice! I own both :-) VIG:7.7% & VYM: 4.9%

      Delete